domingo, 17 de julho de 2011

New generation

Vê a mensagem,
Ela está escrita em bom português,
Read loud and clear,
Só és cego se não vês.

In english you may speak,
but is Portuguese your heart,
Although you don't think,
Is poetry my art.

New generation of poets will born,
And read my poetry they will,
Because I may pass way and die,
But online it still.

Lufadas de ar fresco,
na noite estrelada,
louco e pobre,
mais um cadáver na estrada!

"to be, or not to be",
That's the question you may ask,
But to inspire that is for sure,
my main task.

From your mind I will vanish,
But your heart is mine,
The dawn may come,
Like the moon in the sky.

Mas por noites sobrias,
E caminhos de terra batida,
Sairemos de mão dada,
Sem qualquer ferida.

We are the generation,
That don't ask why,
We are the generation,
No longer shy!

Only losers try,
we winners succeed,
And our poetry,
In new minds will be the seed!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Quem segue este blog: