quarta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2012

Fairy tales



We are just starting,
I'm aware of that,
But the story is getting long,
Soon I will be out of combat.
I get lost in your eyes,
Maybe because the way they shine,
I fall down, and get up again,
Babe, you know you are mine.

I can not stand another day,
Not even a single hour,
I daydream with your kiss,
Just awake to see you smile.

Is it fair to ask for more?
If I am willing to give so little,
What I passed will not return,
Our future is a riddle.

One more chance I shall give,
For you to prove me wrong,
I may fall down again,
But I will always come back...
       .... fair and strong


Let me just show you,
what I can do, who I am
Lets finish the story,
before it becomes a telegram!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Quem segue este blog: